Above: Bangkok Post, February 24, 1991
1991 coup headlines and clippings
Junta says why coup necessary - The Nation, February 24, 1991
Taped confession aired to justify the takeover - The Nation, February 24, 1991
Newswatch one of the victims of clampdown - The Nation, February 24, 1991
Front page - Power belongs to the people, nobody else - Coup ousts Chatichai - The Nation, February 24, 1991
Rift over assassination probe was the catalyst - Radio staff told it's just an exercise - Bangkok Post, February 24, 1991
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Heaven vs Hell
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work