Thaksin's foundation - November 18, 2008
Thaksin's Building a Better Future Foundation has gone online. There is practically no content except a letter from Thaksin and news that four projects are being considered. The domain was registered just 13 days ago. That was the same week during which Thaksin's UK visas were revoked (confirmed by UK authorities on November 8). Rolling out the site quickly with little content also indicates a desire to get in front of negative news about the visa revocations, the divorce news and Thaksin being "on the run" and "looking for a country."
Building a Better Future Foundation appears seems to be run by Hong Kong marketing company Upstream Asia and registered by Alex Trup (Alex's blog with an interesting note about possible Marlboro sponsorship of school uniforms in China).
Created On:06-Nov-2008 14:31:14 UTC
Expiration Date:06-Nov-2009 14:31:14 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Omnis Network LLC (R101-LROR)
Registrant Name:Alex Trup
Registrant Street1:26/F, 46 Lyndhurst Terrace, Central
Registrant City:Hong Kong
Registrant Postal Code:HK
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:[email protected]
Right: An earlier organization set up by Thaksin lobbyists: USA for Innovation
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- Sucking Ghost
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- Monks too high to be touched
- Shinawatra family drama
- Weekly News Magazines: Who will lead the Pheu Thai, July, 2017