Red-light cameras - April 26, 2008
Here are some shots of the elaborate new red-light camera setup at the Sathorn-Surasak intersection. It appears to be equipment made by LaserCraft.
Top: Cameras covering the eastbound lanes from behind the flow of traffic
Above: The front of the computer cabinet open showing computers for recording images.
Left: Another set of cameras on the other side of the intersection facing into the oncoming traffic--apparently to record the driver of the vehicle.
Right: The back of the computer cabinet--the cameras are at the top right
Below: Screenshot of the recording software from the LaserCraft site.
Other red-light camera links:
How red-light cameras work
Anti-red light camera site
6 cities that were caught shortening yellow light times for profit
- No bathroom breaks
- It is so fruitful
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- There will always be coups
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019