Photographers take souvenir photos of visitors at the site.
One of several stations around Sanam Luang for people to line up to pay their respects.
During the week before the ceremony, stages, lighting, and large screen TVs were set up around the park and on Ratchadamneorn Road.
Looking south from the middle of Sanam Luang towards the temporary crematorium building.
Vendors in the park selling souvenir photos of the princess and royal family.
Vendors with mini laminating devices and printers offer to take photos of visitors in front of the crematorium. Police were quite aggressive in keeping vendors in pre-defined areas at the park.
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Political parties in a coma
- Top Red Shirts join with the military
- Chinese cartoonist
- They messed up the country