Photographers take souvenir photos of visitors at the site.
One of several stations around Sanam Luang for people to line up to pay their respects.
During the week before the ceremony, stages, lighting, and large screen TVs were set up around the park and on Ratchadamneorn Road.
Looking south from the middle of Sanam Luang towards the temporary crematorium building.
Vendors in the park selling souvenir photos of the princess and royal family.
Vendors with mini laminating devices and printers offer to take photos of visitors in front of the crematorium. Police were quite aggressive in keeping vendors in pre-defined areas at the park.
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Old allies, new allies
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die