Photographers take souvenir photos of visitors at the site.
One of several stations around Sanam Luang for people to line up to pay their respects.
During the week before the ceremony, stages, lighting, and large screen TVs were set up around the park and on Ratchadamneorn Road.
Looking south from the middle of Sanam Luang towards the temporary crematorium building.
Vendors in the park selling souvenir photos of the princess and royal family.
Vendors with mini laminating devices and printers offer to take photos of visitors in front of the crematorium. Police were quite aggressive in keeping vendors in pre-defined areas at the park.
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter