Photographers take souvenir photos of visitors at the site.
One of several stations around Sanam Luang for people to line up to pay their respects.
During the week before the ceremony, stages, lighting, and large screen TVs were set up around the park and on Ratchadamneorn Road.
Looking south from the middle of Sanam Luang towards the temporary crematorium building.
Vendors in the park selling souvenir photos of the princess and royal family.
Vendors with mini laminating devices and printers offer to take photos of visitors in front of the crematorium. Police were quite aggressive in keeping vendors in pre-defined areas at the park.
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- The network of the officials who helped Yingluck escape
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- Weekly News Magazines: Red Bull and the Shy Tiger, September, 2017
- The junta eats the budget
- He will live in our hearts eternally