Wisarut comments: After taking a look at those photo of Pibul Era, I could make additional comments on this issue as follows: This sheet music cover (above) reads: Song - Rabbit Brand - 19th edition - Yurathai Song - Retail and wholesale distribution at Tor. Jeckhuan department store at Banglampoo Pratumai, Phra Nakorn. This refers to the phonograph records sold at Tor. Ngek Chuan - More Info abot the phonographic records from Tor. Ngek Chuan
Book of speeches - It reads: Thai at present - Memorial to the National Day 2483 (1940) [This is the cover of a book of speeches by "Marshal Por" or Field Marshal Pibul Songkhram.]
Wisarut comments: Magazine - It reads: Nikorn Sunday - We believe listeners - Nation is far from troubles - Issue 13 - Date November 14, 1943
At bottom: Maksing…Kitima…Usana Mor. Pleunghum - Havakalormak and Sunshine in cloud rain
This refer to the novelists written for Nikorn Sunday written by Pramoon Unhadhoop (17 June 1920 - 11 January 1987) who generally used the pen name "Usana Ploengtham." The most famous novel of Usana Ploengtham is "The Erotic Story of Chan Dara" -> the masterpiece of Thai erotic Novel published first in Siamrath Samdahwicharn between 1964-1966. More on the biography of "Usana Ploengtham"
Cover of speech collection book of PM Pibul - It reads: Speech given by the Prime Minister dated June 24, 2482  - [at the corners] June 24
Image circa 1939-1940 It reads: [circles from left to right] New treaties with other countries - Finance - Streets - Education - Economics - Defence [Bottom left] Result of the political change
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!