These banners are hanging all around the compound: The Government House is the asset of every Thai person. We the PAD and every Thai all together protect our children. We are the creators not the devastators.
Part 4 - More views around Government House - September 14, 2008
Part 1 - At Government House with the PAD
Part 2 - Views of Government House buildings
Part 3 - Signs around Government House
Part 4 - More views around Government House
This area contains the PAD guards. The banner reads: PAD Srivichai warriors - Nakorn Srithammarat people join together until gaining victory
D-Day on 26 August 2008, Our last war fight!! Hi5 PAD
It reads: Donation box - Please donate for medical treatment of Nongploy, the unfortunate puppy who suffered during the police operation, August 29th, 2008
Nongploy, the dog allegedly beaten by police
Thai-Muslims love the nation
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Some just want elections
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017
- Massaging the economy
- Lucky the Red Shirts didn’t carry sticks!