These banners are hanging all around the compound: The Government House is the asset of every Thai person. We the PAD and every Thai all together protect our children. We are the creators not the devastators.
Part 4 - More views around Government House - September 14, 2008
Part 1 - At Government House with the PAD
Part 2 - Views of Government House buildings
Part 3 - Signs around Government House
Part 4 - More views around Government House
This area contains the PAD guards. The banner reads: PAD Srivichai warriors - Nakorn Srithammarat people join together until gaining victory
D-Day on 26 August 2008, Our last war fight!! Hi5 PAD
It reads: Donation box - Please donate for medical treatment of Nongploy, the unfortunate puppy who suffered during the police operation, August 29th, 2008
Nongploy, the dog allegedly beaten by police
Thai-Muslims love the nation
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- Remembering the Downfall of Thaksin Shinawatra’s CEO-state
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- The network of the officials who helped Yingluck escape
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- Who is left to burn Thailand?