BMA 2 takes shape - January 8, 2008
A few shots of the new BMA site in the Din Daeng area (GoogleEath Placemark) that has been under extremely slow construction for at least five years. The site appears to include a huge public plaza as well. Do any readers know of a completion date for this project?
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting
- The Shinawatras lie about fleeing
- News from the 1890s