BMA 2 takes shape - January 8, 2008
A few shots of the new BMA site in the Din Daeng area (GoogleEath Placemark) that has been under extremely slow construction for at least five years. The site appears to include a huge public plaza as well. Do any readers know of a completion date for this project?
- A tale of two newspapers: Gangs controlling motorcycle taxis
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- Thai General Elections – December 23, 2007
- Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Road to Victory is Red
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- “Six-legged livestock” – Thailand urged to explore edible insect market to cope with global food demands
- A tale of two newspapers: Black May 13 years later
- 21 Years Ago: Black May