BMA 2 takes shape - January 8, 2008
A few shots of the new BMA site in the Din Daeng area (GoogleEath Placemark) that has been under extremely slow construction for at least five years. The site appears to include a huge public plaza as well. Do any readers know of a completion date for this project?
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- One thing is actually another
- Stop the clock
- Only one thing can save her
- Editorial Cartoons: Yingluck Flees