BMA 2 takes shape - January 8, 2008
A few shots of the new BMA site in the Din Daeng area (GoogleEath Placemark) that has been under extremely slow construction for at least five years. The site appears to include a huge public plaza as well. Do any readers know of a completion date for this project?
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- The military party deserves a head start
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets