Protest at the Burmese Embassy - October 5, 2007
These are photos from a protest on the narrow sidewalk in front of the Burmese Embassy on Sathorn Road in Bangkok. Groups that organized the demonstration include the pro-Thaksin United Front of Democracy against Dictatorship (UDD). Below a Japanese reporter stands in front of a photo of the photographer slain in Yangon last week.
A YouTube clip of the protest is here.
- A country that’s against pornography vs a country that produces porn
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- Thailand international net traffic slowed
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- How eccentric were the generals who conducted the 1988 coup in Burma?
- The strange case of the Gen. Prayut/Prayuth’s name change
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- Thailand’s “Iron Lady” pressured to leave key post after exposing government corruption
- Is Gen. Prayuth really growing “eccentric” or “superstitious” as Time Magazine claims?
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd