From Manager, May 7, 2015
Pheu Thai politicians on the left and Democrat Abhisit on the right: This constitution impedes politicians to take power. We must fight because it’s not democracy!!
A caption on the left: Fight… because they’re afraid of not being a government.
A caption on the right: Fight… because they’re afraid not being the opposition party?
[The cartoon ridicules the Democrat Party, led by Abhisit, that has consistently lost election after election. The party’s seems to have little reason to be worried about being shut out of power by the constitution since it has been unable to win a recent election.]
- 23 Years Ago: Black May 1992
- Six Years Ago: The Forgotten Siege of Bangkok
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Thai hairstyles of the past
- 23 Years Ago: Black May – Censorship issue of the Bangkok Post
- Chakri Memorial Day
- 5 Years Ago: When the Red Shirts Accepted an Offer of New Elections & Announced an End to their Rally
- Coronation Day
- Five Years Ago: Clash at Kok Wua Intersection
- 5 Years Ago: Burning Bangkok
- 5 Years Ago: Snipers on the Skytrain Tracks